GlenDel 3-D targets use PolyFusion Technology which results in longer target life. Because the layers are fused in place, they hold their position. Arrows find their way between layers. Fusing the internal layers to the inner target wall results in more uniform layer compression, which, in turn, means easier arrow removal. And, easier arrow removal means less shooter tiredness, which means you’ll get more and better practice!
- LIFE-LIKE BUCK – 3D deer target with the body size of a 200 Lb Buck. Stands 34″ at shoulder height, Overall Height 56″ with 150″ B&C Antlers
- EASY ARROW REMOVAL – Polyfusion Technology fuses the internal layers to the inner target wall resulting in uniform layer compression and ease of arrow removal
- LONG TARGET LIFE – 4-Sided Replaceable Insert Core measures 11″ x 11″ x 11″ and will extend the life of the targetl (For additional Core Inserts: Glendel #G71100)
- 5 TIMES THE INSERT SHOOTING SURFACE – 1,000 shots of practice. More than comparable 3-D deer targets
- IMPENETRABLE – Stops ALL Broadhead and Field Tip Arrows – MADE IN THE USA